Precision CNC Machining
Five-Star Tooling has specialized in Precision CNC Machining for over 13 years. We provide high-quality products time and time again.
Precision CNC machining is a fancy term for tools such as routers, grinders and milling machines that are guided by computer instead of by hand.
It means highly-automated, working from programmed code that tells them where and when action needs to be taken, and only require human intervention at the beginning and end of the job.
Precision CNC machining is a manufacturing process in which pre-programmed computer software dictates the movement of factory tools and machinery.
It can be used to control a range of complex machinery, from grinders and lathes to mills and routers to accomplish complex three-dimensional cutting tasks in a single set of prompts. It is greater whenever a CNC machine is directed to cut in more than one direction simultaneously and also a vast improvement over non-computer type machining.
Precision CNC machining is more precise than manual machining for it can be repeated in exactly the same manner over and over again.
What’s more, precision CNC machining can produce complex shapes that would be almost impossible to achieve with manual machining. Precision CNC machining can achieve a much higher level of precision than manual manufacturing.
What are the main advantages of CNC precision parts processing?
1. Multi-axis control linkage: Generally, three-axis linkage is the most used, but through some adjustments, four-axis, five-axis, seven-axis or even more linkage axis processing centers can be achieved. A kind of Precision Parts Processing.
2. Parallel machine tools: The functions of common machining centers are relatively fixed, which can combine the machining centers with turning centers, or vertical and horizontal machining centers, which can increase the processing range and processing capacity of the machining centers.
3. Tool damage early warning: Using some technical detection means, we can find out the wear and tear of the tool in time, and give an alarm, so that we can replace the tool in time to ensure the processing quality of the parts.
4. Tool life management: Unified management of multiple simultaneous working tools and multiple blades on the same tool can be carried out to improve production efficiency.
5. Overload power-off protection of machine tools: According to the load of the production process, the maximum load is set. When the load reaches the set value, the machine tools can realize automatic power-off to protect the machine tools.